Come and play golf on three of the best historic courses in Italy while taking the opportunity to discover the real Tuscany. A unique golfing Experience that poses the international golfer a challenge and, at the same time, the possibility to immerse himself among the hillsides in the Chianti area, incredible views of the hamlets in the cradle of the Renaissance as well as coming into direct contact with the aspects of local beauty relating to art, food, culture and nature.
This is an Experience to really get to know the rich heritage of Tuscany: the centre of Florence, the
Courses in this Experience:
Hotel in this Experience:
- 4* Hotel: Hotel Mulino Firenze OR Hotel Villa Olmi Firenze (depending on the relative availability)
Activities and Locations in this Experience:
- Wine tasting session @ Poggio Amorelli Winery
- Guided tour of Florence
- Guided tour of Contradas of Siena + Museum
toStudiolo Ponziani (gilding artisan workshop)
toMario Bemer (custom shoe maker workshop)
- Boat trip on the Arno with “Barchetti d’Arno” @ I Renaioli
- Dinners @ famous traditional restaurant with local dishes and zero-mile products (Olio Restaurant; Buca San Giovanni Restaurant; Restaurant Boccanegra)
- Visiting and exclusive dinner @ Villa Pianigiani (private villa)
Download the brochure
The demand for high-quality, exclusive experiences integrated into all-inclusive solutions perfectly fits into a complete, customised tourist offer, that not only means being able to practice golf in select, splendid golf clubs, but it also includes activities and proposals capable of making Italy4golf Experiences unforgettable.
All the I4G Experiences have been conceived by Italy4golf yet are developed and managed by selected local tour operators to make sure you get the most out of your golfing holiday.