Gain Rome after the Ryder Cup
Experience the thrill of the 2023 Ryder Cup, playing on the Ryder’s course and other Rome’s best golf courses!
Italy4golf is organizing a wonderful golf week on 4 fantastic golf courses in the Eternal City.
It is a unique experience that combines 4 days of golf played on international golf courses with gourmet dinners in selected restaurants and evening strolls through the millennial monuments, settings of unforgettable art films.
And to get you to enjoy the full experience, a day-long visit to a local and historic winery, to discover the best wines and delicacies of the area.
Golf clubs in this Experience:
- Marco Simone Golf Club
- Olgiata Golf Club
- Acquasanta Golf Club
Activities and Services in this Experience:
- 6 nights at a 4-star hotel
- 6 Dinners at hotel/selected restaurants
- 18-hole green fees for all the 3 golf courses listed in the programme
- On-site daily assistance on Dmc
- Full day guided visit of Rome Visit
- Full day guided visit of Vatican city & Museums
- Incoming and outgoing transfers
- 1 day visit to a famous local winery for an enogastronomic experience with lunch, wine tastings
The demand for high-quality, exclusive experiences integrated into all-inclusive solutions perfectly fits into a complete, customised tourist offer, that not only means being able to practice golf in select, splendid golf clubs, but it also includes activities and proposals capable of making Italy4golf Experiences unforgettable.
All the I4G Experiences have been conceived by Italy4golf yet are developed and managed by selected local tour operators to make sure you get the most out of your golfing holiday.
Acquasanta Golf Club, Castelgandolfo Golf Club, Castello di Torre in Pietra, golf break Rome, golf in Rome, Olgiata Golf Club, Ryder Cup 2022, Tenuta di Fiorano, Tenuta di Pietra Porzia, Terre dei Consoli Golf Club