A golfing holiday between Tuscany and Rome
A golf holiday developed in partnership with our partner Royal Links Golf Tours for American golfers, but not only
4 days of wonderful golf at 4 of the best and historic golf clubs, enjoying a 8-nights stay in wonderfuls 5-star hotels that can also make taste the spirit of the famous italian tourism heritage, not to mention the delicious cuisine based on local food and traditional recipes you will have in many different selected restaurants.
In this Experience
- 8 nights accommodation in Double room 5* hotel
- Daily breakfast
- Dinners in selected local restaurants
- Full day wineries guided visit in Chianti area with tasting
- 4 Rounds of golf on some of the finest and challenging golf courses in Italy
- Full day guided tour in Florence, with Uffizi Museum visit
- Full day visit in Rome
Courses in this Experience
- Ugolino Golf Club – designed by Cecil Blandford (English) and Peter Gannon (Irish). They used the natural Chianti hillsides to define a course that demands a high degree of golfing expertise.
- Royal Golf La Bagnaia – designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. From its majestic clubhouse, you can enjoy a unique view on all 18 holes and the towers of Siena.
- Castelfalfi Golf Club – Thanks to the architects Preißmann and Moroder, who have enhanced the beauty of its landscape, the 27-hole layout is now divided into two spectacular courses that throw down the gauntlet to the most expert players but also guarantee an enjoyable experience to passionate beginners.
- Marco Simone Golf & Country Club – Location for the next Ryder Cup 2023.
Extraordinarily modelled in the corner of the Roman countryside around the millenary tower of Marco Simone Castle with the view of St. Peter’s Dome and just a few km away from the center of Rome.
History, Art and Culture
An incredible view of the hamlets in the cradle of the Renaissance as well as coming into direct contact with the aspects of local beauty relating to art, food, culture and shopping!
This is an Experience to learn more about the wealth of cultural heritage that Tuscany has to offer: the visit to the UFFIZI Museum, the centre of Florence, features the workshops and ateliers of famous local artists and
craftsmen, dinners in exclusive locations and selected restaurants serving typical local dishes prepared according to traditional methods and last but not least great wines.
Enjoy the atmosphere of a full day in the centre of Rome. You can admire the sun setting on its age-old architectural structures enjoying an aperitif in one of the famous squares of Rome and savouring the best local, typical cuisine in a selected excellent restaurant.
Walk through major tourist attractions of the Eternal City such as the Imperial Forums, the Coliseum, the Trevi Fountain, Piazza Venezia or the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore.
And to let you enjoy the full experience, you can choose between a whole day of shopping in one of the best luxury outlets of the city and a visit to a local historic winery, to discover the best wines and delicacies of the area.
Chianti Classico Wineries Tour
Explore Chianti region, visit wineries and enjoy Chianti Classico wines.
Sommelier Fabio Ceccarelli, local wine expert and Italy4golf Italian Ambassador, will introduce you to the region of Chianti, its magnificent landscape and its exquisite wines. He will pick for you at least 2 significant wineries in different cities so to make you experience the peculiarities in style among Chianti wines according to the territory.
During the day you and your friends will have lunch at one of the wineries or at a selected restaurant, enjoying the typical food and specialities of the area. You will also have the chance to directly buy the wines that best match your taste and benefit from the advice of Fabio about bargains or relevant labels!
Download the brochure
The demand for high-quality, exclusive experiences integrated into all-inclusive solutions perfectly fits into a complete, customised tourist offer, that not only means being able to practice golf in select, splendid golf clubs, but it also includes activities and proposals capable of making Italy4golf Experiences unforgettable.
All the I4G Experiences have been conceived by Italy4golf yet are developed and managed by selected local tour operators to make sure you get the most out of your golfing holiday.
Get in touch!
This Experience is conceived for groups, even of golfers and non-golfers. For more information and to reserve write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the brochure
Cecil Blandford, Chianti Classico, Experiences Italy4golf, Fabio Ceccarelli, Le Pavoniere Golf & Country Club, Leopoldo de Medici, Peter Gannon, Robert Trent Jones Jr, Royal Golf La Bagnaia, Tuscany, Ugolino Golf Club, Winery visit