A golfing week enjoying the beauty of Tuscany
3 days of wonderful golf at 3 of the best and historic golf clubs in Tuscany, plus a full day to taste the best Chianti Classico productions of the area, directly in the wineries guided by an excellent sommelier and Italy4golf Italian Ambassador!
Enjoy a 5-days stay in a wonderful 4-star hotel that can also make you and your friends taste the spirit of the famous Tuscan tourism heritage, not to mention the delicious cuisine based on local food and traditional recipes you will have in 4 different selected restaurants.
And how not to take the chance for a guided tour of Florence, the city that gave birth to Renaissance, to admire some of the unparalleled beauties that made the city of Michelangelo and Da Vinci so well-known worldwide.
Courses in this Experience
- Ugolino Golf Club – designed by Cecil Blandford (English) and Peter Gannon (Irish). They used the natural Chianti hillsides to define a course that demands a high degree of golfing expertise.
- Le Pavoniere Golf & Country Club – a 19th-century villa situated on one of the most beautiful Leopoldo de Medici’s estates. The course is surrounded by a real natural oasis.
- Royal Golf La Bagnaia – designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. From its majestic clubhouse, you can enjoy a unique view on all 18 holes and the towers of Siena.
In this Experience
- 5 nights accommodation in double room 4* hotel
- daily breakfast
- 1 dinner at the hotel’s restaurant (beverage included)
- 4 dinners in selected local restaurants (beverage included)
- 1 full-day guided wineries visit with tastings and lunch
- 3×18 green fees
- guided tour of Florence
Chianti Classico Wineries Tour
Explore Chianti region, visit wineries and enjoy Chianti Classico wines.
Sommelier Fabio Ceccarelli, local wine expert and Italy4golf Italian Ambassador, will introduce you to the region of Chianti, its magnificent landscape and its exquisite wines. He will pick for you at least 2 significant wineries in different cities so to make you experience the peculiarities in style among Chianti wines according to the territory.
During the day you and your friends will have lunch at one of the wineries or at a selected restaurant, enjoying the typical food and specialities of the area. You will also have the chance to directly buy the wines that best match your taste and benefit from the advice of Fabio about bargains or relevant labels!
Download the brochure
The demand for high-quality, exclusive experiences integrated into all-inclusive solutions perfectly fits into a complete, customised tourist offer, that not only means being able to practice golf in select, splendid golf clubs, but it also includes activities and proposals capable of making Italy4golf Experiences unforgettable.
All the I4G Experiences have been conceived by Italy4golf yet are developed and managed by selected local tour operators to make sure you get the most out of your golfing holiday.
Get in touch!
This Experience is conceived for groups, even of golfers and non-golfers. For more information and to reserve your week of golf in Tuscany and Chianti Region write to us at email@example.com
Download the brochure
Cecil Blandford, Chianti Classico, Experiences Italy4golf, Fabio Ceccarelli, Le Pavoniere Golf & Country Club, Leopoldo de Medici, Peter Gannon, Robert Trent Jones Jr, Royal Golf La Bagnaia, Tuscany, Ugolino Golf Club, Winery visit