An extraordinary experience to be relished on the largest lake in Italy, immersed in a spectacular natural environment set between the Alps and the surrounding countryside, where the blue sky meets the lake surface, mingled with the green of the trees and nearby meadows.
Here, you can enjoy an ALL-INCLUSIVE holiday, playing golf on courses, designed by prestigious architects, that have hosted major international tournaments, relaxing in premium resorts and spas, visiting exclusive historical residences, sipping fine wines in the cellars of an ancient winery and having dinner savouring regional Italian food in fascinating locations.
This is the emotional response to an unforgettable holiday spent in Italy combining sport, art, food and wine at the highest level.
Courses in this Experience:
Hotel and Spa in this Experience:
- Palazzo Arzaga Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort
- Hotel Villa Luisa Resort & Spa
Activities and Locations in this Experience:
- Vittoriale degli Italiani
- Garda Island – Villa Cavazza
- Lonato Castle – Villa del Podestà
- Wine tasting @ La Perla del Garda Winery
- Brescia City Center (Santa Giulia Museum, Capitolium, Castle, Cathedral)
- Siora Veronica 1926 ancient sailing Ship
- Sirmione – Grotte di Catullo
Download the brochure
The demand for high-quality, exclusive experiences integrated into all-inclusive solutions perfectly fits into a complete, customised tourist offer, that not only means being able to practice golf in select, splendid golf clubs, but it also includes activities and proposals capable of making Italy4golf E
All the I4G Experiences have been conceived by Italy4golf yet are developed and managed by selected local tour operators to make sure you get the most out of your golfing holiday.